How To Draw Sofia The First easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Cartoon drawing tutorials for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Start with such a head guide, then outline the facial guidelines.
You’ll then sketch the shape of her face, then paint in cute baby wavy bangs.
Using the facial guides, all you have to do is draw the starting lines for her eyes. When that is done, draw in your mouth.
Finish drawing the eye shapes, then draw the eyelids, then fill in the pupils. Add some lashes, then draw eyebrows. Add her nose and lips too.
Here you will draw Sofia’s hairstyle, the typical hairstyle you would normally see in a young princess. The locks are wavy and shoulder length. Make some yarn, then draw the wire part of her crown.
Finish drawing her pretty princess crown or tiara like that, then trace in some fine lines.
You’ve almost finished drawing Sofia the First. What you have to do here is draw her neck, then draw her shoulders, arms and sleeves.
For the final drawing step, all you have to do is draw her jewelry pieces, a beaded or pearl necklace with gems in the center and another beaded necklace hanging low. Erase such mistakes and instructions.
Here’s how your finished drawing will look when you’re done. Now you can start coloring in Sofia. I hope you had fun creating this adorable princess made by Disney.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting