How to Draw Clover Bunny From Sofia the First with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Bunny Drawing for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Okay, draw two circles, one for the head and one for the body. You will then outline the facial guidelines as well as the limb guides.
Using the facial guides, draw Clover’s big rabbit eyes along with points around the eyes. Next, draw his nose, mouth, and even beard.
In this third step, we’ll be dealing with Clover’s head and the bunny’s long bushy ears. Once done, add some fluff to the chest, then move on to step four.
You will basically be done with Clover after this step. All it takes is to create his front and back legs and feet. The hind feet should be larger and longer than the front feet. Don’t forget to identify those toes.
That’s it, Clover is done. Erase the errors and instructions, then draw fluff on his chest and marks on his ears.
This is Clover from Sofia the First. Just color him to add some life to this old chapter.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting