How to draw a Dog for Kindergarten easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Simple drawing for kids and beginners.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Start by drawing an oval. You can make a perfect oval or make it a bit more “boxy”. There’s nothing wrong with it being rounder. This will be the muzzle.
Go ahead and create an inverted U above the oval you drew earlier. This will be the leader. Also do the nose. You can make it round or more triangular.
Draw ears. We think crocheted or crouched ears are the best, but you can also draw pyramids, buttons, or any other shape you want.
Let’s complete the dog’s face. Draw two points for the eyelids and two arches above the eyes for the eyebrows. Draw a straight line from the muzzle and a wavy line for the mouth.
It’s time to become a body!
Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wagging tail.
Congratulations on learning how to draw a dog.
Now that you’ve drawn your dog, it’s time to color it.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting