How to Draw Rhino the Hamster from Bolt Easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Cute animal drawings for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
This is the first step and now you will start it by drawing a medium sized circle and adding guide lines on the face. Draw a long line for his neck and then an egg shape for his lower body.
In the next step, you’ll start adding circles for the eyes and then the lining for the mouth. Once done you’ll start drawing lines for his arms and then the translucent lining for his back and then the left line under his left line.
In this third step, you will start out sketching the head lining and then the shape of the ears. You will then add circles for its eyes, then draw its little guinea pig’s nose and teeth. Once done, you can draw the contours of his face and then finish the rest of his body lining.
This is your final and final step. What you will do now is outline his feet and nails, then add his eyeballs and pupils. Detail his ears by adding an inner bra and finishing the body lining to show off his bump. Start erasing all the principles and shapes that you drew in step one.
This is what your guinea pig will look like when you’re done. All you have to do now is color him and you’re done. You just learned how to draw Rhino the hamster from Bolt step by step.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting