How to Draw Scorpion from Mortal Kombat X with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Learn to draw for beginners and All.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Start by outlining the basic shape of the body as simply as possible. This will make it easier for you to do the right posture.
Now let’s draw the contours of the body, not going into the details yet. Take care to make the hands the right size, one larger than the other due to the viewing angle.
Finally do the details on his face and all the straps on his suit.
Your sketch should look something like this.
Use a very light pencil and create a layer of gray over the areas that will be darkest.
Use a paintbrush (yes, paintbrush) or blend seal to blur the surface that you did earlier.
Now use a darker pencil, the darkest color you have and use it on the same areas. Don’t forget to hit the ball again.
I didn’t shade the mask before because it’s really small surface that you can easily shade without many layers. Careful that his eyes are empty.
Now cover the hood.
Shade half of his vest and left arm.
Now shade the other half of the vest. Be sure to make the straps stand out by making the straps a little lighter than the rest.
Now cover his arm down his hand. Don’t forget to get dirty here.
Cover the belt on his butt.
Finally, shade the right hand and pants.
Finally, use your darkest pencil and make the background completely black. You are done.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting