How to draw a Great Horned Owl easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. How to draw a bird for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
Video produced by channel: AmbeKidsArt
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Draw the head by drawing three sides of a rough square, creating parts for the ears. The top half of the head should be thinner than the bottom.
Draw circles inside the oval for the eyes, and the circles should be at the top and center of the oval. Add a half circle on the right side of the face and a diagonal line above the left eye. Use the semicircle to define the ears and curves that meet below a small diamond for the beak.
Draw the wings continue from the beginning, using a rounded and rough triangle. More designs are shown to define the feathers.
Draw the body with a line that moves down and to the right.
Draw the legs coming from the body. Make sharp hooks for the nails.
Draw the tail from the wing. Separate the feathers using vertical lines. On the far right, draw a triangle with the raw edge on the right side.
Draw the remaining leg from the tail, making sure you also draw hook-like shapes for the claws. Some legs should be hidden by the tail. Your great horn owl is now complete!
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting