How to Draw a Fantail Bird Easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. How to draw a bird for beginners and all.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Draw two shapes, one for the head and a larger one for the body. Once done, you can add two mini footpaths and a mineline.
You will begin to outline the shape of the back neck, left shoulder, and top of the bird’s head. Once this is done, you can move on to the next step.
Continue to outline the sparrow’s body on the right. This includes the neck, and the right wing or shoulder. Draw a small round eye and color it in. The sparrow has a slender beak. This means that you will start out with a wide outline at the base, and then smaller at the top. Outline in feather marker lines too.
You have basically finished drawing the sparrow. All you have to do now is outline the belly, right wing feathers, and then the feet. As you can see the sparrow is standing on a branch, which means you will have to draw it in as well.
For your final drawing step, all you have to do is outline such a branch, and then draw the sparrow’s tail in the background. Add some feather lining and then finish outlining the paws and nails. Start erasing all the guides and shapes that you drew in step one.
Here’s what your bird will look like when you’re done. I hope you enjoyed learning how to draw a sparrow step by step. Grab your markers, crayons or yellow paint and head to town as you color this vibrant bird.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting