How to draw a girl with flowers Easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Beautiful Girl Drawing with pencil for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
1. Draw your basic sketches. (On a new layer, not on the background layer. You will need transparent lines later).
2. Fixed line weight.
3. Fix the details in the hair. (Remember that there is no right or wrong with hair. Hair is its own, so do whatever you like and feel right. Just remember that hair comes together into strands.) If the volume and shape feel wrong, fix it. Make it beautiful and epic if that’s the look you’re trying to achieve.
4. Start with the shadow. I used the pencil sketch feature here (using the brush tool in PS). This method can be used to give a texture to the fabric. Note: Decide on the direction of the light source before starting shadows, otherwise you will confuse yourself.
5. Color the hair. I was thinking of black from the start, but I put the original details in my hair, because I’m still not sure if I’m going to make it black. In the end, I decided solid black works better. And the initial detail helped me to place the highlights (next step).
6. Add highlight to the hair if you have chosen a dark color for the hair. On the other hand, if you choose a light color for your hair, add shine the way you did with the outfit.
7. Add shiney effect to hair. (I create a new layer, draw a white curve, blur it and reduce the opacity accordingly.)
8. Using random loose curls, add some curls.
9. Shadows: Photoshop is a great thing, let’s create a layer below all of the ones above and paint a bit of a shadow. I used medium gray. Remember where the light is. Experiment. Be confident. Shadows are what makes images POP!
10. Ribbons: I decided the dress was too slippery in the back. And since the character’s name means “flower”, I think a flower ribbon will work fine. I drew it separately on some white space, then placed it on her dress and modified it according to the angle where we look at the character.
11. Ribbon Ball: Remember not only to shade the bow, but also to shade it on the outfit.
12. Paint the background.
13. Add some texture.
14. Fix anything that looks weird. If it looks weird to you, it will be weird to others. 15. Add final details, like highlights on the nose and lips, making eye color more dramatic, etc.