How to Draw Migo from Smallfoot with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Cartoon drawing for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
1. We start as always, with some guides and shapes to form a workable frame for our Migo or Yeti.
2. Using the tip guide you drew in step one, you will define the shape and structure of the Migo’s head as you see here. Make sure the liner has a serrated edge for its fluff or fur.
3. Next you will add some horns and then MIgo’s eyes, mouth and teeth. He is a very friendly Yeti, so he always carries a smile. Take your time making sure his face is drawn just right.
4. Let’s start with the body by sketching long hairy shoulders and arms. His entire body is just a strand of hair so remember to convey that with your liner when drawing Migo’s body.
5. Sketch a thick layer of fur to form the chest, then draw Migo like a human hand but in a giant or giant shape. Add nails to each finger, then proceed to your next drawing step.
6. Okay, you’re almost done. You will draw the legs as you see here and as you do this make sure they are long and taper out at the bottom. Almost like bell bottom pants.
7. You will handle each pin one by one. So let’s start with the right foot. Yeti have giant hands and feet, so make sure those toes are big enough as well as the structure of the feet.
8. Do the same thing you did with the right foot, here on the left side. Recreate another foot to perfect his body and then erase the mistakes and all the instructions.
9. Here’s your line art when you’re done. Now you can have fun coloring Migo the Yeti. I hope you enjoyed this lesson on Migo from Smallfoot.