How To Draw Rosalina easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Cartoon drawings for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Make a circle for her head and then add guides on the face. The next thing you’ll want to do is draw the guides to create the cane body frame.
I said in the character description that drawing Rosalina would be easy. All you have to do here is draw her pretty hairstyle consisting of a thick bangs and a few curls on the sides of her head. Once that’s done, sketch out her small but glamorous tiara, then draw the shape of her face, ears, and starry earrings.
Finish drawing the hair in the back and then start making her top part pulled out. Start with her shoulders, then draw her arms, sleeves, and hands. There is a gem in the center of her chest that you will also need to add. The sleeves flare out at the ends so make sure you draw them that way.
For the final drawing, all you need to do is sketch the bell on her dress, then draw her right eye, small nose, and pouty lips. Now you are ready to start erasing all the principles and shapes that you drew in step one.
See how beautiful Rosalina looks now that you’ve finished drawing her. Now it’s time to color her to make her sparkle like a star. This is a fun lesson I drew with you guys, join me for another fun drawing tutorial.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting