How To Draw A Puffin Bird easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Bird drawing tutorial for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Let’s draw a beautiful cupcake. Start with a circle for the head and then add guides for the beak. Then you will add a neckline and attach two more circles for the body. Finally, draw the outline shape for the tail and then the legs.
Now you will really start learning how to draw a puffin, step by step. Outline the shape of the bird’s head and then completely draw a triangular beak. Next, add detailed lines on the beak and then draw the front of the neck and half of the chest.
Finish sketching the body of the cake including the nape, chest, belly and complete wings. Brush the feathers at the tips of the puffin’s wings and then draw a marker line around the neck, almost like an elongated collar.
This is your final drawing step. Since this bird is being drawn from the side, all you have to do is draw the thighs, legs, and feet. Finish outlining the feathers including the tail. Add a little more definition and detail as you see here. Finally, outline the marker line around the face, then draw the triangular eyes, and then the mouth line. Erase all the principles and shapes that you drew in step one.
At this point you have finished drawing a puffin tutorial. All you have to do now is grab your coloring tools and have fun coloring your pretty bird.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting