Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Are you ready to start? Good then let’s go! Start by creating a circle for the head, and then create an elongated shape for the body. Make sure that the two shapes are connected before you draw the legs and face guides.
Now you are ready to start sketching the shape of the lamb’s head, and then outline the back of the neck and some sections at the back. When creating lining for the neck and back, be sure to use a crease. As you know lambs have very long hair. The next thing you will do is draw the eyes, then the nose and mouth.
Continue sketching the body of the lamb as you see here, basically including the tail, tail, front neck, chest, front thighs and back. All the linings for these body parts should be the same as the outline you did for the back and neck. Once that’s done, add some curls at the forehead, and then draw the ears, nose, and eyeballs.
You are now close to the final drawing step. What you will have to do here is pull out all four pins and all four hooves. Make sure to draw the separated toe or toenail on each foot.
Finally, define and detail the fleece of the sheep, and add dividers for each hoof and leg. Erase the lines and shapes you drew in step one to clean up the drawing.
When you’re all done, your drawing should more or less look like the one you see here. Now you can color it, and remember, lambs can be white, yellow or black.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting