How to Draw the New York Yankees Logo easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Logo drawing tutorial doe beginers and all.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
This will be a very simple and easy to follow tutorial. The first thing you want to do is draw the capital letter “Y” as shown. What you will do next is draw out a curved “N” on the left and right sides of the letter.
Now as you can see this step will also be simple. All you’re going to do here is start thickening the “Y” and “N” and make sure that the bottom middle is flared out as seen here.
This is your final drawing step and what you will be doing is thickening the rest of the “Y” and “N” letters until they look like what you see here. The ends of the letters should look slightly rounded all around.
This is what your icon will look like when you’re done. Now, if you want it to be white, surround the background with a navy or navy blue pin strip. Either way, your logo will look hot. You just completed this lesson on how to draw the New York Yankees logo step by step.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting