How To Draw Simba And Nala from Lion King with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Cartoon drawings for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
You will draw two lion cubs, which means the work will be doubled. Start by drawing circles for the head, and then add shapes for the body. Next draw the leg lines.
Start outlining the shapes of the heads starting with the cheeks and jawline. The same lining will increase for Simba’s start, and Nala’s ears.
As you can see, you will start outlining the top shapes of their heads as you see here. This includes the ears. Next, add the eyebrows, nose and muzzle. Use the facial guides to draw the shape of the eyes, then start drawing the shoulders and front legs.
Draw the chest, and the rest of the front legs, and then the back of their body as you see here. Add some whiskers and details inside their mouth. Draw the beard, and then add some details inside the ears, the tip of the nose, and that’s it.
For your final drawing step, sketch the paws both front and back, then draw some back legs. Finally, draw the tails, and then start erasing all the rules.
Here’s how your drawing will look when you’re done. Look how adorable Simba and Nala look together. Color them in, and your all done. Well done guys.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting