How To Draw Indominus Rex From Jurassic World with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Dinosaur Drawing for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Getting started is simple; a circle for the head, a circle for the lower jaw and then a single guide line for the neck.
Next, draw the same upper jaw shape, and make sure that the border is solid. When finished, you can also draw on the lower jaw or lower jaw.
To create that 3/4 view, draw the other side of the top liner. Once that’s done, add the blades and then pull those razor sharp teeth in.
We continue to work on the head and face. This time, outline in indentations to the muzzle and then draw small bead eyes. When that is done, outline all the skin imperfections that will create the texture of the dinosaur.
Creates neck wrinkles and some shoulder wrinkles. When finished, you can draw horizontal scales down the neck.
Finally, draw spikes down the back of the head and neck like that, then continue pulling those spikes down the back. We’ll be painting the layered ripple effect of the scales down the side of the neck and back. Clear your mistakes to finish drawing this Jurassic World dinosaur.
This is line art. Now you can color this dinosaur which is the new main attraction of the new Jurassic World.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting