How to Draw A Tree Frog easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Easy animals to draw for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
To start drawing your tree frog, start with the shape of the face. Draw a curved line on the left side and flat on the bottom.
Now draw the eyes. The eye looks like a large circle with a smaller circle inside it. On top of the eyes, draw a curved line.
Now draw the mouth and nose. For the nose, draw a small curved line like the letter C. For the mouth, draw a long line very close to the bottom of the head. Do you know? Tree frogs eat smaller frogs, insects, and worms.
Next, make the body. Draw a long straight line at the top and a shorter curved line at the bottom.
Draw the hind legs of the frog. The frog’s leg bends backward, unlike your leg, it bends forward.
Next, draw one of the front paws. Frogs have four rounded toes on each foot.
Then draw the belly. This is just a short line connecting the back leg to the front leg.
Finish the details of the leg by drawing the final foot.
Your final step is to draw the details on the frog’s body. Draw a long horizontal line with smaller lines going up and down the body.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting