How to Draw Danger Mouse easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Cartoon drawing tutorials for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
Video produced by channel : Cartooning Club How to Draw
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
To draw a dangerous rat, you must first draw a circle for its head. Next, add face guides and then add lining for his arms, torso, and legs. Draw another circle for the lower half of his body.
You will now start drawing out the shape of his head and all the features that go with it. Start with ears that look like typical mouse ears. You will then draw out the actual shape of his face with the muzzle protruding forward as seen here. Draw a tip of his nose and then draw his left eye and eye patch.
You will detail the inside of the left ear and then draw both the arm and the hand as you see here. Once done, you will draw the symbol on his chest which is a circle with the initials “DM” inside.
Continue drawing the shape of Danger Mouses body and then draw the belt. You will draw the bottom of his waist and start lining his legs together.
Finish this final drawing step by drawing the rest of the leg shapes and then the foot. Erase all the guides and shapes that you drew in step one to prepare your mouse for coloring.
Tada! This is your cartoon character when you finish learning “how to draw dangerous rat step by step”. Color him and finish yours. Good job and keep up the good work.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting