How To Draw A Piranha Fish easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Fish drawing tutorial for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
Video produced by channel : Mister Brush
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Okay, this is going to be a very simple drawing tutorial. The first thing you will do is draw a large egg shape for the body of the fish and then add guide lines for the eyes. Next, draw a line for the jaw and then draw a wide triangle at the top and tail fin shape.
Now in this step you will draw long sharp teeth for the piranha but first you have to shape the jaws. Once done, you can add the long sharp teeth and then add three more swimming fins as shown. The last thing to do is draw out the shape of the eyes and detail the eyebrows to give this piranha some attitude.
Now that you’ve completed step one and step two, you’re finally at your final drawing step. All you need to do here is add shape detail and definition to all the fins and then add some detail around the eyes. Once you’ve done that, draw the eyeball and pupil, then start erasing all the guides and shapes that you drew in step one. Oh that’s right, don’t forget to add some lines to accentuate the gums.
After your drawing is cleaned up, it should appear like what you see here. All you have to do now is color this versatile fish to create your own personality. I hope you will enjoy this tutorial on how to draw a piranha step by step.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting