How to Draw Red Angry Bird with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Easy drawing tutorial for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
Angry Birds is an entertainment franchise based on the 2010 smartphone game of the same name. The game takes place on an island inhabited by flightless birds, who must protect their eggs from green pigs. secret.
The cast of characters includes Red, featured in this guide; Chuck, a speed yellow bird; Bomb, who explodes as his name suggests; the big red bird, Terence; and three little blue birds named Jim, Jake and Jay.
The series was very popular. For example, in July 2015, versions of the game were downloaded over three billion times in total – making it the most downloaded free game to date. Nearly twenty different versions and spin-offs of the game have been released. These films often overlap with other popular series, such as the 2011 film Rio and the Star Wars series.
In 2016, the birds starred in their first feature film, The Angry Birds Movie. A wide range of cartoons, toys, clothes, children’s books and even a soft drink line featuring Angry Birds are available. Theme parks in China and Finland have Angry Birds attractions.
Do you want to draw red from Angry Birds? It’s easier than ever with the help of this simple step-by-step drawing tutorial. All you need is a pencil, an eraser and a piece of paper. You can also use crayons, crayons, or markers to color your finished drawing.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing Angry Birds
1. Start by drawing a large circle to form the bird’s head and body.
2. Draw an irregular diagonally slanted rectangle in the center of the face. This forms one of the bird’s angry eyebrows.
3. Attach a second slanted rectangle, angled on the opposite diagonal. This forms the second eyebrow.
Angle two circles overlap the slanted rectangles. They form the bird’s eyes.
5. Erase the paths from the eyebrows.
6. Using two curved lines, enclose a triangular shape that overlaps the eyes. The lines must meet at points on each side, but the top of the “triangle” must be rounded. This forms the upper part of the beak. Use two lines to enclose an inverted triangle below this shape, forming the lower half of the beak.
7. Remove the guide lines from the mine.
8. Using long “U” shaped lines, enclose the two curved shapes at the top of the head. They form a tuft of feathers. Draw a pupil in each eye using a small circle.
9. Draw a bird’s tail. Extend two straight lines from the bird’s back at opposite diagonal angles. Draw a shorter straight line at the top of each. Then draw two “V” shaped lines, with the longer sides parallel. Connect these lines with a short, straight line. The finished tail will resemble the outline of an arrow.
10. Red, angry bird. As the name suggests, it has a red color, an orange bill, and a pink belly.
You can see more: