How To Draw A Whales Tail easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Easy drawings for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
1. Draw two wavy lines first.
2. Draw half of the braces.
3. Use a “7” shaped curve to connect the lines of the first step and the second step.
4. Complete the outline of the whale’s tail.
5. Add a vertical curve.
6. Draw some small bubbles around the whale’s tail.
7. Finish the whale tail and water.