How to Draw a Christmas Puppy easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Dog drawing for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Draw a circle just the right size for such a puppy’s head, then outline according to the guidelines on the face.
Before starting the face, you will need to draw out the box the dog is sitting in because the dog is a gift anyway.
Next, draw and color the nose, then draw the mouth, tongue, lips.
Now you will draw the puppy’s face shape, then draw the soft ears. Add some hair in a bun on the top of the head like so, then some details where needed.
Using the facial guides, all you have to do is draw the big round eyes, then the eyeballs.
Here you will simply draw the puppy’s paws reaching out of the box like a surprise. Draw both the back and tail, then move on to step seven.
For the final step, all you need to do now is draw ribbons on either side of the box, followed by lining the corner. Erase the mistakes and you are done.
Here’s how the Christmas puppy looks when it’s all done. Color and show everyone what you’ve done or use the drawing for the cover of a DIY card.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting