How to draw Bird Nest and Egg easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Easy drawings for beginners and kids.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
Video produced by channel : Lutfa Art ALN
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
Start by outlining the rounded top of the nest. Use a series of short, curved lines that meet at jagged points. This gives the nest the texture of grass, straw, twigs and other materials used to build the nest.
Continue using a series of short, curved lines that meet at jagged points. Sketch this line style to fully enclose the rounded shape of the nest.
Interior structure of the nest. Draw curves using a series of short curves that meet at jagged points.
Draw the first egg by sketching a circle. Notice that one end of the egg is narrower, while the other end is wider than the other.
Draw the second egg. Again, make one end of the circle wider than the other.
Draw the third egg by drawing a curved line between the first two, enclosing a circle that appears to be nestled behind the other eggs.
Detail the interior of the nest by sketching curves. Each line must consist of many short, curved lines that meet at jagged points.
Delete the instructions from where the nest meets the egg. (Learn to draw a hatching egg.)
Continue the nest structure with short lines.
Color your home. Do you know? Bird eggs come in a variety of colors, including white, brown, green, pink, and light blue. Some have dark spots on a lighter background. (Learn to draw colorful Easter eggs.)
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting