How To Draw Kissing easy with this how-to video and step-by-step drawing instructions. Pencil drawing tutorials for beginners and everyone.
Please see the drawing tutorial in the video below
Video produced by channel: Artoo Drawing
You can refer to the simple step-by-step drawing guide below
To draw the person kissing, you must first draw two circles for the head and then add guide lines on the face. Then you’ll draw the shapes of the lower part of the face for the kiss shapes and make sure you’ve drawn them along. Once done, draw long neck lines.
You will now start out sketching the actual shape of the nose, mouth, and chin of a kissing character on the left and then draw the chin and neck for the kissing character on the right. Draw a hint of a shoulder like you see here.
Okay, the picture on the right is a girl and the picture on the left is a boy. I want you to start out sketching the hairstyle for both shapes and then start sketching the closed eyes, eyebrows and add some definition before you go.
This is your final drawing step and all you have to do is outline their body shape as you see here. Draw in the ear, and for the female, you will draw the earring. Erase all the guides and shapes that you drew for the kiss shapes and then move on to step five.
This is what your drawing will look like when you finish learning “how to draw a kiss step by step”. Color them and you’re done. I hope you enjoyed this lesson.
Drawing, sketching supplies and Painting you may need:
- Assorted Color Sharpie Permanent Markers
- Glitter metallic paint pens sparkle water-based marker pen
- White sharpie extra fine paint markers pack oil based
- mixed media sketchbook drawing pad
- Sharpie permanent markers ultimate cosmic color collection
- Crayons for kids and everyone
- Prismacolor premier colored pencils
- Watercolor pens for painting
- Acrylic colour set for painting
- Paper for drawing and Painting